BUILDING Find out more
93%of Little Skool-House
children are assessed to be
highly proficient bilingually.Find out more
Chosen preschoolby prestigious institutions.
Find out more
Award-winning Teachersconferred by Ministry of Education.
Find out more
15th February Open HouseGet $1,200 school fee rebate.
SIGN UP NOW
The Little Skool-House Story
Step into a world of learning and adventure here at The Little Skool-House. Here, we lead your little one on the road to discovery so she can build her knowledge better. It’s a learning journey that prepares your child, not only for the big school, but for life!Find out more
Unique Relationship-Based Curriculum for
0-3 years, focuses on driving your child’s confidence which we believe is the starting point to learning. Read more .
- READY FOR SCHOOL, READY FOR LIFE Immersive Literacy-Based Curriculum for 4-6 years, focuses on holistic development, which ultimately gives your child a head start for life as well as primary school. Read more .
- PROUD OF OUR AWARD- WINNING TEACHERS Awarded Outstanding Pre-school Mother Tongue Language Teacher Award by Ministry of Education since 2012 and awarded Outstanding Early Childhood Teachers for 7 consecutive years by Singapore’s Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA). Read more .
- 93% HIGHLY PROFICIENT BILINGUALLY 93% of The Little Skool-House children are highly proficient bilingually according to NTU Study. Read more .
What Parents Say
- Anya represented her class and won first prize at Primary One level. All this would not have been possible without a solid foundation created at The Little Skool-House.Parents of Anya Wong,
- Noah’s love of reading and creating stories came from inspirational storytelling by The Little Skool-House teachers.Parents of Noah Lim,
- The Little Skool-House teachers has always made our children very comfortable. It is so heartwarming to see them rush to hug their teacher’s in the morning. They seem to have the magic fingers to handle the kids well. They prepare them well for Primary school.Parents of Janelle & Jayden,
Age 8 & 9
- Eden didn't take to food textures very well. While initially picky with vegetables, the teachers now proudly update that he finishes whatever vege is in his bowl.Parents of Eden Toh,
- Germaine shows significant improvement in her Chinese in terms of speech and expressions. She is able to communicate better with her grandmothers fluently.Parents of Germaine Foo,
- Thank you, Teachers for teaching the important life skills and building a strong sense of self- responsibility and independence in my girl. She has really grown!Parents of Charlotte Koh,
- Janelle is always intrigued by how things work and react to changes. She enjoyed learning and understanding Science through many fun, interesting and hands-on experiments and projects with her classmates, teachers and even with us at home.Parents of Janelle Tan,
- The number of Math games created by the teachers make the lessons interesting, fun and definitely easier for the children to absorb. Whenever I’m working on Math with Sedric, I find that his number sense is really strong, and he can answer my questions immediately. Thank you for your hard work Teachers.Mother of Sedric Lee,